Re: [orbit-dev] David Williams vote summary

Jeff McAffer schrieb:
> Not sure where to go from here. I certainly declare mea culpa and throw
> myself on the mercy of the Orbit community. Does anyone feel strongly
> that I should be undoing the EMO process?

Frankly, I doubt that someone will veto David's vote. Therefore, I don't
think that you should undo the EMO process. It's ok if we monitor the
topic a few more days and undo the process if we really get veto.

Generally, having such a voting in the portal seems like a natural thing
to do. I agree that simplifies the process and also makes it more
transparent by using the same rules and tools we use everywhere. But
that's a different topic and will be discussed in bug 263428. (Thanks
Markus for opening that one).

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht