Re: [orbit-dev] Participation in Orbit

Hi, Chris, Oliver,

There's a special flavor of CQ for this purpose:  the "ATO" (add-to-Orbit) which is an even more stream-lined Contribution Questionnaire than the PB (piggy-back).  It omits the step of justification of the contribution by describing how/why the requesting project requires it.  In the case of the Orbit project, the answer is always the same  :-)

Cheers,

Christian