RE: [orbit-dev] Orbit should promote a new build with thenew certificate

Thanks for your help, David.
I'm surprised to see how many Eclips'ers check their E-Mail over the weekend :-)
Or is it just the fate of us buildmeisters?
Martin, I suspect you tried to kick off an S-build, but it is in the "paused" state, so even a manual trigger won't build it, it has to be taken out of paused state first.
No, I just kicked an I-build. I left the S-builds alone.
Also, declaring, or, promoting, a build does require special permission on the build and download machine ... DJ or I can to that Monday if required.
I had expected that. Although the Wiki is explicit about the steps to be taken doesn't currently mention the permissions needed... perhaps this should be added?

I appreciate you being pro-active, though, so we'll all be 'on high alert' for quick reaction on Monday.

Thanks again. I believe the rest of the discussion will be on the bugs :-)

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top