Re: [orbit-dev] David Williams as the new project lead?

+1

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---01/30/2009 01:53:11 PM---As most of you surely know, David Williams does the bulk of Jeff McAffer ---01/30/2009 01:53:11 PM---As most of you surely know, David Williams does the bulk of the work

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/30/2009 01:53 PM

[orbit-dev] David Williams as the new project lead?

As most of you surely know, David Williams does the bulk of the work
around Orbit.  This work has been much appreciated. In light of his
numerous contributions, continued dedication and consumate skill wrt
running Orbit, I figure we should make official what is now in practice
true -- David should be the Orbit project lead.

David has kindly agreed/volunteered to take on this role and I ask that
you cast your vote to formalize the transition.

+1