Re: [orbit-dev] David Williams as the new project lead?

+1

Thanks, David!

cW

On 30-Jan-09, at 1:52 PM, Jeff McAffer wrote:

As most of you surely know, David Williams does the bulk of the work around Orbit. This work has been much appreciated. In light of his numerous contributions, continued dedication and consumate skill wrt running Orbit, I figure we should make official what is now in practice true -- David should be the Orbit project lead. David has kindly agreed/volunteered to take on this role and I ask that you cast your vote to formalize the transition.

+1