Re: [orbit-dev] orbit-S build.133 Build Fixed ... almost

Yes, and, Ketan, (since you're new :) just wanted to be sure you knew
there is a green build (except for those flagged errors) available at
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/S20090123045900/
which, being in the 'committers' area, is a good one for you to use to verify your hamcrest bundle is there, and built as you expect.
And, as I think you know, consumers should wait until it's promoted to 'downloads' area before putting in their builds, since the
'committers' builds can disappear pretty easily.

We will promote it, or subsequent S build today (or, "before Monday"), one way or the other.
(The corollary is that committers should not be pushing in risky changes now at the last minute, but
hopefully can wait and do it next milestone).

As for lucene needing an exception to the rule .... I don't know much about those tests, but would guess something could be done.
I don't really know what it's trying to accomplish ... maybe DJ will be able to comment today.
Perhaps the test could be improved to look for classes, jars, or a "re-export" tag in the manifest?

The about.html needs to be fixed for sure, but suspect that's just a properties file issue, or something easy.

Inactive hide details for Ketan Padegaonkar ---01/23/2009 03:26:30 AM---On 23/1/09 11:45, David M Williams wrote: > Let's see iKetan Padegaonkar ---01/23/2009 03:26:30 AM---On 23/1/09 11:45, David M Williams wrote: > Let's see if we can get these fixed up quickly on Friday

Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/23/2009 03:26 AM

Re: [orbit-dev] orbit-S build.133 Build Fixed ... almost

Sent by:

orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 23/1/09 11:45, David M Williams wrote:
> Let's see if we can get these fixed up quickly on Friday, so we can
> promote, on Friday, a "clean" milestone build for Galileo's M5.
>
> If anyone needs any help, let us know.

+1. I've been waiting for a hamcrest build since a long time, and would
like to push a build out this weekend.

It'd be great to get a green build today.

-- Ketan