Re: [orbit-dev] [ORBIT-BUILD: orbit-I] orbit-I Build Failed

On 22/1/09 01:22, Christian W. Damus wrote:
Hi, Ketan,

It appears from the log snippet that you quoted, that the Lucene and
Solr bundles are not listed in the Orbit map file. This is important to
tell the PDE builder where in the CVS repository your bundles are to be
found. Did you update the orbit.map file? Or did you only add your
bundles to the feature manifest?

I'm not maintaining these bundles, I'd presume that the build was 'green' before checking in.

I merely updated the map file for hamcrest bundles.

-- Ketan

Back to the top