[orbit-dev] Am I misunderstanding source bundles?

Hello, all:
My impression was that, when Orbit bundles come packaged with their own source bundles (and I think all of them do), PDE would recognize the eclipse-sourceBundle header in the source plugin and automatically find source for binaries during a debug session. For instance, I am debugging code in one of our projects that relies upon org.apache.commons.jxpath and this, indeeed, has an org.apache.commons.jxpath.source bundle that corresponds to it but the debugger always brings up the .class file editor and says source not found when I want to step into jxpath code. Am I missing something?

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) co-technical lead
http://www.eclipse.org/actf

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able