Re: [orbit-dev] Usage of the commons logging bundle.

I think that might have been addressed recently. Is it like that in CVS? (sorry I would check but have spotty internet right now)

Jeff

Dmitry Hazin wrote:
Hi,

We want to use some Orbit bundles in our eclipse project (http://eclipse.org/smila) and in particular we need org.apache.commons.logging bundle. The problem is that this bundle just exports all commons logging packages (with Export-Package directive in the manifest file) but does nothing with logger implementations. Could you please clarify, if this bundle is intended to be used for logging or just for satisfying some dependencies? I don't see the way how it can be used for logging without importing logger implementation class or using Buddy-Policy in manifest.

Thanks,
Dmitry