Re: [orbit-dev] Fw: Desire for Ganymede SR1 maintenance release of Orbit bundles?

I'd like to get create an Orbit maintenance release, so I can fix bug 241723 (in WTP, and other users of the axis bundle would need to use maintenance release as well, to be consistent).

+1 for a maintenance release that includes the change to the Axis bundle

The optional dependency on ant would allow us to remove the (unused) ant plug-in from the Mylyn update site (bug 241891).

Steffen

Back to the top