From: Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/29/2008 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] move?

You are absolutely right from a structure and process point of view.
The motivation for the move is more of a positioning statement.  People
looking to get components for use in building their application/runtime
seem to get a little confused when they find out that Orbit is a Tools
project.  The suggested move would not change anything in how the
project itself operates.  It would just position it differently.

Jeff