Re: [orbit-dev] move?

Why would RT be a better fit then tools?

- thomas

Jeff McAffer wrote:
Tools has always been a bit of a strange place for Orbit IMHO. It was either that or Technology at the time. I don't really recall why the decision was made but there you go. Now however we do have an attractive home... RT. The topic of moving Orbit to RT came up the other day and I took the todo to poll the Orbit community to see if there were opinions either way. This is just to test the water and see what people think. Assuming there are some positive signs, we can have a real vote. The current and future PMCs of course have to agree to but that should not be an issue.

Jeff