Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit Maven Repository

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Jason van Zyl <jason@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The original Eclipse artifacts were place in central without discussion so they will be replaced.

I will take responsibility for making sure the Eclipse artifacts get into Maven central in an agreed upon way with a structure that's usable by the Eclipse community.

We'll start fresh again and get the Ganymede release in Maven central properly. We have some tools for populating a Maven repository with bundles, and we are also teaching Nexus (a Maven repository manager) to be a bundle repository as well as be an endpoint for p2 clients. We're trying to get that all up and running as fast as possible.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Thanks Jason, then I wouldn't worry about this then :)

Let me know if I can help

--
Best regards,
Hendy Irawan