[orbit-dev] About files

Looks like we are pretty much done the About file madness.  Thanks all for catching the issues and addressing them in what must be record time.  As we look forward to the next release the plan is to have an incremental About process whereby the About files are approved along with the code in the related CQs.  This will greatly enhance both the process but also the continuous and incremental availability of Orbit content.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Back to the top