RE: [orbit-dev] JSch 0.1.28 Cryptography warning

Thanks a lot, Atsuhiko (is it Morning already in Japan,
or are you just up darn late, or are you travelling?)

-- I think your answer resolves the issue, and everything
is in order.

Along this discussion we learned something about not
deprecating old bundles (so we should probably also
not add too many versions without good reason).

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top