From: DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/27/2008 08:03 AM
Subject: Fw: [orbit-dev] No builds to promote this week - few builds left for        Ganymede

Again, nothing new to promote this week. I believe some bundles have about/legal changes to do so we should have something new to promote for June 2nd.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 05/27/2008 07:52 AM -----

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/20/2008 10:44 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[orbit-dev] No builds to promote this week - few builds left for Ganymede

The seems to have been no new Orbit builds this week, so nothing new to promote to the 'downloads' S-builds.
Let me know if that surprises anyone and we still need something.

Reminder of remaining schedule:

May 26 - promote latest S-build to 'downloads' if needed
June 2 - promote latest S-build to 'downloads' if needed

After June 2nd, we'd start to produce R builds on 'committers' site, and promote it as the final Ganymede orbit build on
June 9 - promote latest R-build to 'downloads' (and a day or two later, remove all the S-builds).