Re: [orbit-dev] Manifest not udpated

Michael,

According to the CVS history, the manifest file which is currently in the v2_4_0 branch for org.apache.bsf wasn't tagged and the version wasn't updated in the map file so it wasn't included in the latest build.

You need to retag the project and update and release the map file for your change to be detected.

dj

Inactive hide details for Michael A Squillace <masquill@xxxxxxxxxx>Michael A Squillace <masquill@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Michael A Squillace <masquill@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          04/29/2008 04:35 PM

          Please respond to
          Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[orbit-dev] Manifest not udpated

All:
I had included some modifications to the MANIFEST.MF file for org.apache.bsf bundle last week but these were not picked up by th elatest build, S20080427194908. I am synced with CVS, so far as I can tell. Did I miss something or is this a mirror problem again?
Here is the file I have in org.apache.bsf.META-INF:

and here is the file in the bundle on the downloads page:

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx