[orbit-dev] Re: [ORBIT-BUILD: orbit-I] orbit-I Build Failed - no cause for alarm

In case anyone is wondering ... this is no cause for alarm ... just me messing around.
I'm changing the build so it run's under it's own process id, instead of mine, so there's less chance
of "interference" from my account ...
and just re-discovering all the things I have to do to run the build correctly :)
There will probably be one or two more before being back to normal.