RE: [orbit-dev] Is Orbit for Re-distribution of Bundles Only?

I'm thinking that this is not something we need to worry about for Orbit.
The goals of orbit are to share the load of bundling and promote commonality
in the things that Eclipse distributes.  There was no real intention that it
be a clearing house for all third party code that flows into Eclipse.
There are some project that consume third party stuff and include it in
their bundles.  Those libs are not, in general, part of Orbit.

Jeff