Re: [orbit-dev] Propose to promote I20080410142435

I think I'm ready. some final questions below.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
www.ibm.com/able

             David M
             Williams/Raleigh/
             IBM@IBMUS                                                  To
             Sent by:                  Orbit Developer discussion
             orbit-dev-bounces         <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/11/2008 12:24          Re: [orbit-dev] Propose to promote
             PM                        I20080410142435

             Please respond to
              Orbit Developer
                discussion
             <orbit-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

I don't mind waiting till later this afternoon ... but,

I don't see it in the list of bundles ...
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/I20080410142435/

So I looked in the feature file (org.eclipse.orbit.build.feature.set1)
and don't see it there either.
(and it will never be built, if not in there).
(And, after adding to the feature.xml file that feature project needs to be
released to build).
MAS: I checked out that project and it was there but I forgot to release it
so did that under tag v200804101336, same tag as original bundle
org.apache.bsf content was released.

But, before you fix that, you also need to add a map file entry for bsf
(the one for the feature is already there,
just needs to be updated for the released version).
MAS: Not sure what you mean here. I have plugin entries for both binary and
soruce in bundles.map and released that as well.

plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,2.4.0=v200804101336,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools,,org.eclipse.orbit/org.apache.bsf
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.source,2.4.0=v200804101336,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools,,org.eclipse.orbit/org.apache.bsf/source-bundle

Oh, and don't forget the IP Log file (in org.eclipse.orbit.releng).
MAS: Got that - org.apache.bsf.xml

So, if you meant you were working on all that, and will be done this
afternoon, then that's fine, and I don't mind waiting.
Let me know when you are ready ... or, if you need till next week, I'd
still like to promote one eventually today, so I can more easily use it in
a build over the weekend.

Thanks,