Re: [orbit-dev] Propose to promote I20080410142435

David:
Not sure if my bundle of Apache BSF (org.apache.bsf) made it into this
build. I committed Thu Apr 10 AM CST, waiting for final word from EMO IP.
Could you let me know and, if not, do one more build before promoting?

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
www.ibm.com/able

             David M
             Williams/Raleigh/
             IBM@IBMUS                                                  To
             Sent by:                  Orbit Developer discussion
             orbit-dev-bounces         <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/11/2008 11:09          [orbit-dev] Propose to promote
             AM                        I20080410142435

             Please respond to
              Orbit Developer
                discussion
             <orbit-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

Giving at least some notice this time, I'd like to promote this build to
the downloads page,
say 2:00 this afternoon (eastern time). Does anyone have any other quick
fixes they'd like to
get in before this next I-build is promoted?

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/I20080410142435/

orbit-dev mailing list
orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx