Re: [orbit-dev] Mirroring problems

problem with second solution is that the URLs are retreaved from the orbit.map file, fetched early in our build process so I wouldn't know how to change those to point to anything else other than generating my own map file...

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
www.ibm.com/able

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/07/2008 12:05 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orbit-dev] Mirroring problems

> Is there anyway to control which mirrors are used during a particular build? I've gotten similar errors without the actual mirror being sited in the log.

No, especially not for those pesky fullmoon ones :) [they are being redirected to late in the process, under the covers].

So, one, contact your IT person and complain the mirror isn't synching up.

The only other work-around I've found for this case is to use some other specific mirror that is off the "eclipse.org" domain (that way it doesn't automatically get redirected to another one).