Re: [orbit-dev] Mirroring problems

> Is there anyway to control which mirrors are used during a particular build? I've gotten similar errors without the actual mirror being sited in the log.

No, especially not for those pesky fullmoon ones :) [they are being redirected to late in the process, under the covers].

So, one, contact your IT person and complain the mirror isn't synching up.

The only other work-around I've found for this case is to use some other specific mirror that is off the "eclipse.org" domain (that way it doesn't automatically get redirected to another one).

Back to the top