Re: Fw: [orbit-dev] New Orbit S-build available

Why exactly is this a deal breaker? Doesn't seem worth the confusion, to me.
What do others think?

From: DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/27/2008 07:46 PM
Subject: Fw: [orbit-dev] New Orbit S-build available

David, I've just updated the map file to start another build. We had to fix
our contribution for our JUnit source bundle and this was considered a deal
breaker for the Platform M6 milestone. Once this build completes, is it
possible to promote the new build for people to consume?

Thanks.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 03/27/2008 07:35 PM -----

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20080326131619/