From: Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/21/2008 01:44 PM
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] promotion of next S build

Is there a  integration build with an url that won't go away that  I can use in the interim? We are running our (theoretically) final builds toward M6 on Wednesday afternoon and it would be great to run a test build in advance.

Kim

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2008 04:37 AM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orbit-dev] promotion of next S build

Can we play this one a little closer to your deadlines, and pick, say Wednesday noon? To promote next S-build.

I would like to get in a few more bundles for this round (xalan 2.7.1 at least, maybe xerces 2.9.1 ... maybe others, need to check my list).
Plus, I'd like to improve "summary" page a bit more.
And ... with EclipseCon this week, it's been hard to find time.
So, I think I can finish by Monday or Tuesday.

As far as I know, it wouldn't change any of the actual bundles you use (in Platform) ... just the final URL.

Sound workable?