Re: [orbit-dev] Check out these beautiful new download pages!

Hi, David,

Right ... I just thought perhaps there was some problem with the
configuration or something.  Intentional absence of source is, of course,
perfectly normal.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity!

cW

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse OCL and EMF MQ/MT/VF
IBM Rational Sofware

             David M Williams
             <david_williams@u
             s.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  Orbit Developer discussion
             orbit-dev-bounces         <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/10/2008 03:28          Re: [orbit-dev] Check out these
             PM                        beautiful new download pages!

             Please respond to
              Orbit Developer
                discussion
             <orbit-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

> What would be the usual reason ...

Well, in my case, it's just a matter of time. I'd like to add to a number
of ones I've been involved in (xerces, wsdl, etc.) but when push comes to
shove, something's got'a give ... plus, I've been waiting for DJ to settle
down :)  But, seriously, if others have time/energy to fill in holes, feel
free. You would have to check closely to make sure source was included in
CQ requests ... sometimes it's not included, just to save time, I guess
(even though the source itself is included, everyone is asked "source,
binary, both" in the CQ.