Re: [orbit-dev] Check out these beautiful new download pages!

David, don't worry... I never want to see or change another source bundle
again. :-)

Of course getting the tests.jar integrated into the build system and
trigger build failures would be cool. I just haven't had time to
investigate it yet.

                  dj