From: DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/28/2008 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Propose to promote committers I-build to downloads

If we could use build I20080228160302 or later that would be better for me.
I made a change to the source bundle version replacer to better handle
versions like 1.0.0.rc_qualifier. The build isn't in the comitter area yet
but is visible on the build dashboard.

Other than that, I think it is a good idea and will allow us to work out
any issues with the new source bundle format.

+1

Thanks.