Re: [orbit-dev] Propose to promote committers I-build to downloads

If we could use build I20080228160302 or later that would be better for me.
I made a change to the source bundle version replacer to better handle
versions like 1.0.0.rc_qualifier. The build isn't in the comitter area yet
but is visible on the build dashboard.

Other than that, I think it is a good idea and will allow us to work out
any issues with the new source bundle format.

+1

Thanks.

orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/28/2008 12:21:26 PM:

> I'd like to promote the latest I-build to the downloads area later
> today ... or, by noon on Friday, if we want to be consistent.
>
> Currently that's
>
> I20080227234300
>
> This is partially to get some fixes available for use, and partially
> so consuming teams can start to try out the source includes,
> if they provide source.
>
> Any objections? Any last minute fixes?
>
> Thanks

Back to the top