Fw: [orbit-dev] Source bundles in Orbit

There are still some changes to be made to the Orbit bundles that I will
finish Tuesday morning. (uploading 7500 changes over wireless is taking a
little longer than expected :-)  Please hold off releasing changes to the
Orbit bundles a little longer.

Thanks.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 02/25/2008 10:59 PM -----

orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/25/2008 04:16:12 PM:

> As previously discussed, the format of source bundles in the Eclipse
> Platform has changed. I've been working to get the Orbit build ready to
> handle the production of this new format and I believe it is ready.
>
> This evening I will make the necessary changes to the Orbit bundle and
the
> builder. Don't be surprised if you sync up tomorrow and see a lot of
> incoming changes in your bundles.
>
> Hopefully everything will go smoothly and we'll all be happy. If there
are
> problems then I will revert the map file.
>
> To help me with this, please try not to release any changes in Orbit from
> now until my next message. Sorry if you have outgoing changes that you
want
> to get into the repo. If you are working on new bundles, I can help you
put
> the source bundle in the new format once we get this changes done.
(sorry,
> Mike!)
>
> Sorry for the short notice but this is something that just needs to get
> done. I'll send a note out when I have finished.
>
> Thanks for your patience.

Back to the top