[orbit-dev] Source bundles in Orbit

As previously discussed, the format of source bundles in the Eclipse
Platform has changed. I've been working to get the Orbit build ready to
handle the production of this new format and I believe it is ready.

This evening I will make the necessary changes to the Orbit bundle and the
builder. Don't be surprised if you sync up tomorrow and see a lot of
incoming changes in your bundles.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly and we'll all be happy. If there are
problems then I will revert the map file.

To help me with this, please try not to release any changes in Orbit from
now until my next message. Sorry if you have outgoing changes that you want
to get into the repo. If you are working on new bundles, I can help you put
the source bundle in the new format once we get this changes done. (sorry,
Mike!)

Sorry for the short notice but this is something that just needs to get
done. I'll send a note out when I have finished.

Thanks for your patience.

Back to the top