[orbit-dev] The ayes have it ... 2 to 1 ... signing has started

As not having heard many expressing concerns about signing,

I have turned on signing for the orbit bundles beginning with a 2/19 build in the committers area:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/I20080219051459/

I've spot checked a few, to make sure they really were signed .. but if some experts could take a look and see if there are
any problems, or subtle things to change, I'd appreciate it.

Then, I suggest we promote a signed I build near end of this week ... first of next? So that projects can start to use them in their builds towards M6 to see if there are problems.

Let me know if any questions,

Back to the top