[orbit-dev] Fw: Move to CruiseControl 2.7.1 complete and ...

Resending seems to work. Must have been an issue in my mail.

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 01/02/2008 04:39 PM -----
From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/01/2008 05:13 PM
Subject: Move to CruiseControl 2.7.1 complete and ...

One new thing about this version of CC is that is comes with a new "dashboard" interface. See
http://build.eclipse.org:9777/dashboard/dashboard?s=1

It's still pretty basic, but better, in some ways, than the JSP one at
http://build.eclipse.org:9777/cruisecontrol/

Also, the "force build" button should now work (for everyone) so if you don't want to wait for the hourly automatic build,
feel free to click it.

Lastly, we still need a nice landing page for it, but if you are willing to "drill down" you can more quickly see the results
of a build directly on the build machine, by starting at
http://build.eclipse.org/orbit/artifacts/
And then drill down to find the most recent completed build.

Eventually, we'll stop uploading these continuous builds to 'downloads' machine, once we get a "front end" for the build machine builds,
(since it is inefficient for the infrastructure to replicate frequent builds on the 'downloads' area). We will still, of course, put declared builds and
releases on the downloads site.

Let me know if questions or issues.

Back to the top