[orbit-dev] Orbit build R2?

Hey, we knew it was going to happen eventually, right?

The Platform needs a new Orbit R-build to fix bug 193171. Basically it
looks like there is a bug which prevented the right files from being
released to the org.apache.lucene.analysis project. As a result, the
org.apache.lucene.analysis in the Orbit build doesn't contain any class
files.

Unfortunately when I verified the contents of the Orbit build before it was
promoted to R-status, I checked the existence of the binary bundles and the
shape of the new source bundles since that is what we changed, but not the
shape of the binary bundle.

I have entered bug 193203 against the Platform to pick up the new version
of org.apache.lucene.analysis once its available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back to the top