Re: [orbit-dev] orbit build info

Yep. There are a few others which aren't quite right yet either, I just
released the bulk of the text and will fix it up. For some of them, I don't
believe the license is available on-line so I'm trying to figure out how to
handle that. For now I have updated the code to not produce a link if none
exists, etc.

                  dj

             Chris Aniszczyk
             <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
             orbit-dev-bounces         Orbit Developer discussion
             @eclipse.org              <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             06/15/2007 10:49                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [orbit-dev] orbit build info

             Please respond to
              Orbit Developer
                discussion
             <orbit-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

cool, noticed that com.jcraft.jsch has bad license info.

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer |
http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465

(Embedded image moved to file: pic09509.gif)Inactive hide details for DJ
Houghton ---06/15/2007 09:24:49 AM---A couple of things:DJ Houghton ---06
/15/2007 09:24:49 AM---A couple of things:

 (Embedded image moved (Embedded image moved to file: pic13926.gif)
 to file:              DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>
 pic02169.gif)

 (Embedded image moved (Embedded image moved to file: pic21466.gif)
 to file:              orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 pic01181.gif)

 (Embedded image moved (Embedded image moved to file: pic10945.gif)
 to file:              06/15/2007 09:24 AM
 pic28895.gif)

 (Embedded image moved (Embedded image moved to file: pic08268.gif)
 to file:              [orbit-dev] orbit build info
 pic05278.gif)

A couple of things:

1). I have finally released the generation of the Orbit IP Log file into
the build. The file format will change and information will be updated and
added to the file as we go. Next step is to add a section for "who is using
this bundle". The file is available from the Orbit download page and here
is a sample of what is bring produced right now.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/I200706151247/iplog-I200706151247.html

2). I have added a section to the Orbit wiki on how to run an Orbit build
from your workspace. If you have comments/corrections please update and/or
let me know.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_Builds