[orbit-dev] promoting orbit stable build?

I see the latest stable build on orbit build site is S200703161546.  I know there were some builds done last week, including some changes in the batik bundles.  I also see some builds done today.  TPTP is now using a newer build than the latest stable build.  I suspect some projects are doing the same thing.  Are there plans to promote a newer orbit build for Europa M6?  If so, which one?  Or can we tolerate duplicated bundles on the Europa update site for M6?

Regards,
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx