RE: [orbit-dev] IP Log Info

Thanks. I commented on the page:

    *  MartinO: Having a file in HEAD of each project requires
committers to switch branches for editing it. This seems awkward. I'd
prefer one single central file holding IP info for all bundles and
versions under Orbit. This would be easier accessible, and allow
reviewing other bundle's entries - for instance, in order to copy &
paste hyperlinks to common license files like ASF 2.0 or ASF 2.1. I
don't think we have that many bundles or high change rate that we'd have
to fear running into frequent parallel change and merge issues by a
single centralized file.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber