Re: [orbit-dev] IP Log Info

What do we want to name this so called file? Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't seen anything. (don't say component.xml ;p)

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1 860 839 2465

Inactive hide details for DJ Houghton ---03/15/2007 02:44:40 PM---We have put together a wiki page describing a file for capturDJ Houghton ---03/15/2007 02:44:40 PM---We have put together a wiki page describing a file for capturing the IP

DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/15/2007 02:44 PM

[orbit-dev] IP Log Info

We have put together a wiki page describing a file for capturing the IP
info for an Orbit project.

The intent is for a single file to live in the root of HEAD for each
project and it will describe all versions of that project.

Please take a look at it and send along comments or edit the wiki page
directly.
Thanks.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_IP_Log