Re: [orbit-dev] Promoting I200703110639 to 'downloads'

David,

>From the call today there are some changes in org.apache.commons.net that
will be happening this week before the promotion to a stable build.

Also I noticed that Chris released httpclient to Orbit today...do we want
to try and get that into our stable build?

Other notes are captured in the minutes here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_Minutes_070313

                  dj