Re: [orbit-dev] Interested in maintaing commons-httpclient

For the most part we have been trying to have the same person from a given project be the person mainting the libs/bundles that that project is committing.  I seem to remember Scott being signed up as an Orbit committer.  This is not a hard and fast rule but with 60-odd projects we could quickly get overrun with different committers making it difficult to maintain a consistent story.

So, having said that, the community should decide who is the right person to maintain the various libraries.  Just let me know and we can work the committer process if needed.

Jeff

Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/31/2007 06:24 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orbit-dev] Interested in maintaing commons-httpclient

Howdy all, I'm interested in maintaining commons-httpclient in Orbit (for ECF), what's the process of making this happen?

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer |
http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1 860 839 2465_______________________________________________
orbit-dev mailing list
orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx