RE: [orbit-dev] Contributed Jakarta ORO and Commons Net

Hi Jeff,

thanks for the answers. Just one question:

> - Did I set contributions to binary build and source build
>   correctly in the build.properties file?

Looked reasonable except the src.includes should not identify the actual binary jars.  Note also that we are trying to NOT ship nested JARs.  So the setup of your project (at least commons.net) is incorrect.  It should have the binary JAR exploded at the root and then include the org/ dir in bin.includes.
I'd very much like to have a non-nested jar too, but I didn't find out the proper
way for getting it. Are you proposing that the CVS Repository would hold
all .class files exploded?

My hope was that I could hold the unexploded jar in the Repository (ie a verbatim
jar from apache), and have the build process explode and repackage it to a non-nested
jar on the fly during the build. Would that make sense?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top