[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [orbit-dev] Contributed Jakarta ORO and Commons Net
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:37:36 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acc91R7FMu5YxKzNTwWZ2iIgwDGiUADcPfNQ
- Thread-topic: [orbit-dev] Contributed Jakarta ORO and Commons Net
thanks for the answers. Just one
Did I set contributions to binary build and source build
correctly in the build.properties file?
reasonable except the src.includes should not identify the actual binary jars.
Note also that we are trying to NOT ship nested JARs. So the setup
of your project (at least commons.net) is incorrect. It should have the
binary JAR exploded at the root and then include the org/ dir in
I'd very much like to have a non-nested jar too,
but I didn't find out the proper
way for getting it. Are you proposing
that the CVS Repository would hold
all .class files exploded?
My hope was that I could hold the unexploded jar
in the Repository (ie a verbatim
jar from apache), and have the build process
explode and repackage it to a non-nested
jar on the fly during the build. Would that make
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP