Re: [orbit-dev] Apache Commons Lang contribution

Hi Jeff,

On 1/22/07 3:47 AM, "Jeff McAffer" <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I assume that these have been cleared by the foundation for
> inclusion in your project?
Yes. Does/should orbit track the project provenance of contributed libraries
somewhere?

> Are you committing to maintaining the bundlings of
> these libraries?  Ideally you would also handle the other libraries that might
> be needed by OHF.  We are trying to manage the number of different Orbit
> committers.
Yes, I'm willing to maintain the OHF libraries. We have to do the work
anyway, so it might as well be usable by other Eclipse projects, too.

Cheers,
Brandon

Back to the top