Re: [orbit-dev] Interested in Contributing LPG v1.1

Christian Damus wrote on 11/06/2006 10:26:54 AM:

> Yes, I am offering to contribute version 1.1 of LPG and any other
> versions that some Eclipse project may need, when that need should
> arise.

Great.  will you be able to join the call tomorrow?

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=7&year=2006&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=188
613.287.8000  or   866.362.7064
passcode 874551#

> How do we review the structure of contributions with the other
> committers?  I am assuming that I would submit a bug on Orbit, accept
> it, and attach some kind of patch for y'all to review before I commit
> anything.

We should cover this in the call.

> Also, is there an Orbit in-box ID in bugzilla that I should listen to?

Yes, all the resources related to Orbit are listed on the web at
        http://www.eclipse.org/orbit/resources.php

Jeff

Back to the top