Re: [orbit-dev] Vote: commit rights for Martin Oberhuber

+1

is slow better than never? :)

Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2006 09:31 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orbit-dev] Vote: commit rights for Martin Oberhuber

We're a little slow getting off the mark with voting in Orbit but we have 3 +1s, 0 0s and 0 -1s.  I'll submit the new committer paperwork...

Jeff

Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/30/2006 08:52 AM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orbit-dev] Vote: commit rights for Martin Oberhuber

As noted below, Martin would like to contribute bundled versions of several approved third party libraries.  Correspondingly, I propose that Martin be added as a committer on the Orbit project.

Please cast your vote here.

Jeff

----- Forwarded by Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM on 10/30/2006 08:32 AM -----
Martin Oberhuber <martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/23/2006 07:42 AM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orbit-dev] How can I join Orbit?

Hi,

I'd like to join the Orbit team, but instructions at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit#How_do_I_become_a_committer_in_Orbit.3F
are not very clear (I had expected an E-Mail to send a request to, or
something like that; also, a link the mailing list page
was not linked anywhere).

I'm the project lead of the Target Management Project, going to join the
Europa release train, and here are the bundles I have to offer:

org.apache.oro_2.0.8
org.apache.commons.net_1.4.1

I'm planning to be on the kickoff call tomorrow, but I can't say for
sure since 8pm my time is not easy to make for me.

Martin Oberhuber
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm