[openpass-wg] next OSI Commit / load OpenDrive scenario

Dear openpass members,

I am a scientific assistant at the Technical University of Dresden. Recently I started working with the openpass framework. My focus is the development of driver behavior models for urban scenarios (junctions).

My question relates to the next OSI commit. Will it be possible to load OpenDrive XML files like intersections?  Will it also be possible for the agent to access his laneID and trajectory (X-Y coordinates) to which he is connected?

Example:

-          Agent turning right on junction

-          Pedestrian will cross the road

I need the trajectory of both Agents to calculate their intersection point.

With kind regards

Christian Siebke

Dipl.-Ing. Christian Siebke

wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Forschungsbereich Verhaltensmodellierung von Verkehrsteilnehmern

Technische Universität Dresden

Institut für Automobiltechnik Dresden - IAD

Lehrstuhl Kraftfahrzeugtechnik

George-Baehr-Straße 1c

01062 Dresden

Tel.: +49 (0) 351 463 40751