[openj9-dev] Resigning as project lead

After many years of being deeply involved with the development, design, and leadership of Openj9 (and originally J9), our paths are now diverging.  I've accepted a new job and need to step back from my role in the OpenJ9 project.

It's been a pleasure to be involved with the project and to work with all of the many committers, contributors and users over the years.  I've learned so much along the way from all of you and have appreciated all of your insights, discussions and contributions to the project.  We may not have always agreed on every detail, but as a community we've produced something incredible!

Best wishes,
--Dan

Back to the top