[openj9-dev] Jenkins Upgrade - Today at 3:00pm

Hi Everyone,

Jenkins has released a new version of their LTS line that addresses some security vulnerabilities. I have scheduled an upgrade today (Friday Aug 17) at 3:00pm EST (19:00h UTC). Once there are no builds running a restart will be performed. Once Jenkins is back online you will be able to launch builds again. The downtime should only be a few minutes once the farm is idle.

If you have any concerns please let me know.

More info
https://jenkins.io/changelog-stable/

Thanks,
Adam