From: "Mikaël Barbero" <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: openj9-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: openj9-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [openj9-dev] JIPP housekeeping
Date: Thu, May 24, 2018 2:05 PM

Hi,

We've been facing a serious outage on the machine which runs your Jenkins instance today. There were no more space left on disk. It appears that OpenJ9 is using 252GB of disk space for its jobs (out of the 1TB available which is shared by all 17 projects which have a Jenkins on the same machine). Could you please do some housekeeping?

Thanks.

--
Mikaël Barbero - Eclipse Foundation
IT Services - Release Engineering