[openj9-dev] Fold runtime/compiler/trj9 directory

Hi everyone,

I've opened up another discussion on potentially folding the "trj9" directory in the OpenJ9 compiler directory. You can find the discussion on Issue 667 (https://github.com/eclipse/openj9/issues/667). This seems like a bigger change than just renaming "tr.source" to "compiler" so I wanted to capture a broader audience and discuss the topic at hand before forging ahead and prototyping anything. I would love to heap your opinions, comments, or concerns here or in the issue itself.

Thanks!

Filip Jeremic
IBM
Java JIT Compiler Developer
IBM Software Group8200 Warden Avenue
Phone:+1-905-413-2556Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Mobile:+1-905-923-9632Canada
E-mail:fjeremic@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top