[open-measured-data-wg] Requirements Management Proposal, 1. Version

Hi all

after including various input and discussion feedback from the requirements management workshop and trying to answer Svens question and requests, I would like to send you the 1. version of the requirements management process. I attach a pdf file - I am more than happy to put this on the website, I just have to figure out how (I have a html version ready).

Any feedback welcome.

Viele GrĂ¼sse / Best regards
Sibylle Peter

Canoo Engineering AG